Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 180 - wrapping up

Well, I've been back a few days, and I feel like I am adjusting well. I have been able to meet with my accountability team and debrief with them, and spend some time with my mom. I've also been able to connect with a few familiar faces, some planned, and some unplanned. This life, I realize, is so different, but it is home, and I am sooo happy to be here.
I am ready to dig in here, and see what God has in store for this time.
I am still talking with my friends in Cameroon about coming back, so I will keep you posted!
I am so thankful for all that God has taught me in this season; truly it feels like, in part, that He pulled me away during this time to draw me closer to Him, and to grow and mature me in Him. I am so, so grateful for it all. What a great experience, and great friends made. I am so thankful.
So now, for the next chapter.... I'm excited for this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment